Having your linen last a life time is as important to us as it is to you. 100% French Flax Linen is a durable, natural material and if cared for correctly can be enjoyed for years to come.
All of our linen is stonewashed to ensure it’s the absolute softest it can be.
- Gentle cycle cold or warm wash the linen on it’s own
- Place pillowcases in a delicates bag to avoid any unwanted snagging
- Ensure you wash with similar colour's, avoid mixing darks and lights
- Gentle warm tumble dry is ok, but we do suggest line dry if possible
- Do not bleach and do not dry clean (A small amount of bleach is ok for plain white linen only.)
- Use gentle liquid detergent
- To prolong the lifespan of your fabric please always rotate your sheets. If you choose to rotate your sheets less then you will need to keep in mind that the fabric may show signs of wear earlier.
All of our linen is made from flax that is grown and sourced under strict specification in France, and then assembled in China.
Our supplier is GOTS Certified (Global Organic Textile Standard) in order to obtain this certification all products are required to follow the strict guidelines below.
- Contain at least 95% organic fiber
- Not be treated with bleach, formaldehyde or any other toxic substance
- Be coloured with nontoxic dyes
- Be produced in a mill that enforces strict social and environmental standards, treating their employees and the earth with deep respect. GOTS means all products must meet extremely high standards.
Additional to this our supplier and products are all Oeko Tex Certified and BSCI-Accreted